Thursday, September 10, 2009

You Passed! Hooray!


Jon: Pronounced his first patient today.

Abbi (likes this): Congratulations Dr. K! Way to go with treating a patient! I have a rash I think you should take a look at.


Cyrus: um abbi - i think pronounced means bad news.

Alisa: Yeah, pronounced as in pronounced dead.

(EEEE...Quick! Recover!)


Abbi: Oh, that's horrible. I am sorry you had to go through that.

(Good. Just in time. Now move along...)

Abbi (continued): (...is that why they say, "I pronounce you man and wife"?)

(Oh boy. You couldn't resist, could you?)

Abbi (continued): Okay no time for jokes.

(Too late!)

Abbi (continued): Sorry again Jon. But still proud of you.


Jon: Abbi, that's hilarious. Seriously, this made my morning! Yeah, it was really sad but also a unique experience to be with the family through that. But your comments...awesome. :)

(All's well that ends well!)

3 comments:

Chris said...

ROFL. Was his patient Dutch because those can be some really difficult names to pronounce.

crutch said...

LOL @ Chris's comment!

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I second the LOL. After 20 years of watching hospital dramas, you'd think I'd know the basics. Sigh...I'm no Doogie Howser.