Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Muh-muh-muh Mike Maronna


Ooh my taller ginger one, narrate some.
Chunky watch is keeping your time, Maronna.
Little Pete is lots of fun, he's lots of fun.
Wiggling Petunia's so fine, Maronna.



Never gonna stop, chasing trucks--
of the Tastee kind. Always on the run with his hat;
he's too hard to find. My my my aye yay woo!


Muh-Muh-Muh Mike Maronna...


Ooh you gotta goofy dad, not so bad.
How the heck did he meet your mom, Maronna?



X-ray shows her metal plate, not so great.
Picking up the signals from Guam, Maronna


Did a lot of films. Then you stopped in 2005
Kevin's always such, a disease
in the winter time. My my my aye yay woo!


Muh-Muh-Muh Mike Maronna

When ya gonna wrestle him, the strongest man?
Don't you think that it's about time, Maronna?


Owned by Nickelodeon, but only one
kid can be a star at a time, Maronna


Never gonna stop, slackin' off.
With Sarah Marshall guy



Ellen's just a girl and a friend
but it's not combined.


My


my


my


aye yay


WOO!



Muh-Muh-Muh Mike Maronna...

4 comments:

thisisntjimmy said...

That. was. a-w-e-s-o-m-e.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I knew one of my readers liked song parodies! I never knew that guy's name was Michael C. Maronna. I think I will always call him Pete. Just like people will always call me "Sister Sister" (they think I played both parts, with camera tricks).

Unknown said...

What a tool...

Anonymous said...

So good!!!!
Jared from Not Ak-ron!