Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Witch Way to the Show?


I recently received a sample tub of orange goo with, “Mango Souflee” on the label. It smelled good, but I had no idea what it was for. I put it on my body as lotion, and then shrugged and rubbed the rest in my hair. Now I feel burning all over, and my head is itching. I’m going to need a Halloween costume that involves both neck-to-toe coverage and me shaving my head. Please submit ideas in the comments.

(And if you like telling biracial people what to do, read comedian J-L Cauvin’s blog and make a costume suggestion for him, too.)

Perhaps 'twas bad luck, and perhaps 'twiz a sign of All Hallow’s Eve!! Cackle, cackle von cackle. I have two shows this weekend that will delight the freaky and spook the deaky!

The Living Room presents its Second Annual Halloween Scare-avaganza!



Last year Luke was Bob Ross, Rocky Balboa, and then James Brolin as P.W. Herman. I was Condoleezza Rice. Everyone is invited to wear a costume. Prize for the best one!


Friday 8:00PM
Postmark Café
326 6th Street (btwn 4th & 5th aves)
Brooklyn, NY 11215


Delusions of Spandex

The monthly show features sketches by NYC’s best performers and is hosted by the comedy team Becca Jones and Phaea Crede. Go for an eclectic evening of hilarity and spook-arity. 'Twill be a SCREAM!

Saturday 7:00PM
Parkside Lounge
317 E. Houston (@ Attorney)

No comments: