Thursday, May 31, 2007

Raisin Hell

On Pandora I have a station called “Peter Cetera” solely so I can get it to play the song from the credits of Karate Kid II (“Glory of Love”). Hasn’t happened yet, but I’ve listened to “Inspiration” enough now to know that he is distinctly saying, “You’re the meaning of my life. You’re the inspi-raisin.” Give it a listen if you don’t believe me. It happens more than once.

I’m pretty sure I’m not hearing it just because I happen to be eating raisins. By the way, have I painted a sad enough picture yet? I snack on dried fruit in my cubicle while listening to Peter Cetera and artists like him. Why don’t they just take me out to the back of a barn, shoot me and put me out of my misery? The silver lining to this dark cloud is that I now have the perfect name if I ever open a bagel shop.

No comments: