Friday, January 9, 2009

Casting Brains and Beauty...and Bull's Eye

In responding to the Craigslist ad, "CASTING BRAINS AND BEAUTY FOR NEW TELEVISION SHOW", I figured they needed a new host.

They got back to me and clarified:

"Thanks for your submission to our project. This is a dating advice show where our host helps singles fix their
dating faux pas. We are seeking WOMEN TO ACT AS TARGETS for our singles to talk to..."

I stopped reading. They want to pay extras $50 to dupe other aspiring extras into thinking they like them. I politely declined, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to put it on my resume. "I was in the hit reality guerilla dating show. I played BAIT."

4 comments:

Mo Diggs said...

Resume:

Pickled endive (2009)

Abbi Crutchfield said...

It seemed like a fine show, but it's never good to take a gig simply because you want to eat that week. That's what extortion is for.

crutch said...

lol

soce said...

Aww the joys of casting bait and switch..