Monday, July 30, 2007

Send In Your Art! No. 5

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to submit a drawing, painting or macaroni art of my likeness for the 2007 Portrait Contest! Good thing I finally put a deadline on that sucker. I appreciate all of the entries thus far, and I look forward to sketching the fartists (fan-artists) in kind. As you also know, one person will be selected to become the subject of my next acrylic portrait. Can’t wait to see who he or she is! Spoiler: It cannot be my sister because I’m already working on her portrait as a belated Christmas present.

In comedy news, I’m hitting an open mic tonight to gear up for a very fun show tomorrow, called Matt Little’s Big Show! Details below. Hope you can make it!

Matt Little's Big Show
Tuesday, July 31st
8:30 PM
$5.00
Gotham City Improv
48 W 21st St. (between 5th and 6th Aves)
F, V to 23rd St.

2 comments:

Comedian Luke said...

... OR and EARLY Christmas Gift '07!

Abbi Crutchfield said...

That's the ticket! I like your spunk. Let's make out.