Saturday, March 3, 2007

March Comedy Madness! 64 comedians. 1 champion.


This is the show you've been waiting to see me in!

Like2Laugh productions hooked up an awesome competition that we are totally allowed to fix! Audience decides who makes it to each round, so if I could get some love for the next couple of Tuesdays, I would appreciate it. Potential stalkers, I'll stay after and give you a lock of my hair. All other friends I haven't seen in a while, it will be good to catch up after the show!

March 13 (Tuesday) at 9:30 PM. at Caroline's on Broadway.

Get your brackets here:
Caroline's on Broadway (click on the club calendar, then click on march madness, then click on download tournament brackets!)

The Deal on tickets:
-For MY friends and family- $5 +2 drinks w/ mention of my name when making reservations 212-757-4100.

-All other tourists- Tickets $10 Per Show +2 drink min. All Accesss Pass to ALL 4 SHOWS $20! (2 drink min applies) For reservations please call 212-757-4100.
(Photo by Doug Jaeger)

Check me out in the promo video. I'm hard to see with all my fancy footwork, but follow the hair. AND I CAN DUNK!
March Comedy Madness - Ballin



Add to My Profile | More Videos
(Film by Josh Filipowski)

No comments: