Saturday, January 27, 2007
In this CNN.com article, several employees file suit with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against their employer--"Willie"--who allegedly hung a noose in the workplace.
Where's Matlock when you need him? The defendant's lawyer blurts, "My client's first marriage for 17 years was to an African-American woman. So I don't think he's racist."
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I give you...
The Top Ten Reasons Willie’s First Marriage Failed
10.He ended conversations with, "I can say that because my wife’s black".
9. Every February he would whine, “How come there’s no White History Month?”
8. He laughed all through Roots.
7. He prefers to work MLK, Jr. Day, “As a matter of principle”.
6. For Halloween parties, he would suggest going as Jefferson and Hemmings
5. When his wife drove, he sat in the back seat.
4. He often referred to his employees as, “Damn dirty apes”.
3. Confederate Flag boxer shorts.
2. He watched Monster’s Ball to get in the mood.
1. 17th Anniversary gag gift: noose necklace.
Visit www.slepton.com and join their Forum to discuss newsworthy hot topics such as this one.