Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Terrific Tuesday



This day is shaping up nicer than a Midwestern mall-walker in exercise sneakers. If you haven't read it yet, check out this interview of me and my co-producer soce that The Apiary posted this week. Which talented Apiary staff writer conducted the interview, pray tell? Both Andrew and I did. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself!

ANDREW: How would you address the rumors that we are dating?

ABBI: You love women the way I love IKEA. I appreciate that it exists but I’m never gonna go there. I like that you’re out and people still think we’re a couple. Confusion may come from the fact that I produce The Living Room Show with my husband Luke Thayer who is also a comedian. And who is also hit on by men.


Tonight at 8:00PM the show in question features performers who have had their own Comedy Central Presents specials:
Ted Alexandro
DC Benny
Tom Shillue
Christian Finnegan
Myq Kaplan

Wiggity-wow!

Positively Awesome
Cellar 58, 58 2nd Ave, 10003
8:00PM, 1 drink miniumum

Then catch me at Comic Strip Live. Sure to be a stellar line-up!

The Lottery Show starring Sherrod Small
Comic Strip Live
1568 2nd Ave, 10028
9:00PM, 1 drink minimum

Photo credit: Aemiessence Fine Arts

No comments: