Monday, February 1, 2010

To-mic's the Mic

If I could start my open mic over, I would call it that.


Hey jaded Grammy viewers! Root Hill Open Mic is happening this evening, and it just might be the thing you need to forget about Taylor Swift. Come free your demons.

MONDAY Feb 1 - Root Hill Open Mic
Root Hill Cafe (262 4th Ave at Carroll St)
Brooklyn, NY 11215
8:00PM, FREE, sign-up at 7:00PM
Click here for more info

Now rub your eyes and look at the rest of this amazing week in comedy!

TUESDAY FEB 2 - Positively Awesome

Andrew Singer and I have put together a rad show that gets better with each episode. The lineup is so amazing, when I say it and smile, my tooth sparkles.
Cellar 58 (58 2nd Ave, between 3rd and 4th streets)
New York, NY 10003
8:00PM, 1 drink

WEDNESDAY FEB 3 - TBD Comedy

Greg Collet's show makes living in Greenpoint feel like living in Greenpoint.
Bar TBD (224 Franklin St)
Brooklyn, NY 11222
9:30PM, FREE

FRIDAY FEB 5 - Mama D's Arts Bordello

Come fly with me! "The Jet Set" features storytellers and my stand-up on the subject of travel.
Parkside Lounge (317 E. Houston)
New York, NY 10002
8:00PM, FREE

SATURDAY FEB 6 - Love Auctionally

Amazing music, live comedy featuring Joe Garden (The Onion), and a fast-paced auction for some fantastic goodies. All to support Love146.org.


This is an actual person I know. He's my buddy Dave, and even though I exploit him for his looks, but he is a purple belt auctioning off private Martial arts lessons. Judo CHOP!

No comments: