Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Love Life: Then and Now



My latest post on Pepsi We Inspire is about the treachery that overshadows a middle school dance.

Our height difference was immediately apparent. We became tongue-tied and held eachother's hips, swaying like a tethered dinghy. I could sense by the end of the song that he was going to make his move and ask me to be his girlfriend. I did what any 13-year-old girl would do: I ran out and hid under the water fountain.

Click here to read the whole post! And don't forget to leave a comment or share it on Facebook!

Flash forward to today, where I've stopped running and hiding in exchange for a man I can wear heels around. My husband and I are both performing tonight on "Stand Up. Lie Down. With Dr. Lisa Levy". After performing, we'll take turns on the couch getting analyzed. You might remember I did this show last month and complained so much about life changes that my last prescription was "have kids when you're good and ready." What will it be tonight?

No comments: