Monday, February 8, 2010

I Answer Stupid Ass Questions


Instead of selfishly publishing answers to inquiries here via the Ask Abbi series, I am sharing my knowledge by answering questions all week long on Stupid Ass Questions.

Dear SAQ’s: I am having friends over for dinner and want it to look like I spent a lot of money on the beverages...Would it work if I used my Snapple empties and filled them with a generic powdered mix? I figured I could put clear tape around the top and make it look like they are still sealed.

I respect your vision, but nothing good ever comes in powder form. Gun powder, powdered eggs, the movie Powder...and don't get me started on baby powder--have you tried that? It tastes nothing like babies...

Visit StupidAssQuestions.com to read the full response, and check back there all week long for more absurdity!

Photo credit: literacycoachingonline.org

No comments: