Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let the inspiration begin!



I am now joining the ranks of Queen Latifah, Taraji P. Henson and Raven Symone as a friend on Pepsi We Inspire:

This week I reminisced about how awesome it used to be to get candy and cards and not have to hear adults whine about what a commercial holiday it is.

To my and every other 8-year-old’s amazement at School 91 it was a day when our educational institution sanctioned the exchange of love notes (gasp!) and sugar (WHAAAT?!) This was different from Halloween where in order to get candy you had to bump into countless monsters and risk having nightmares.

Click here to read the whole post! And don't forget to leave a comment or share it on Facebook!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I tried to comment but it wanted me push itself onto my facebook wall.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

You wouldn't even know what Facebook is if it weren't for me! Get back on there and COMMENT!