Getting married tomorrow. Thanks for reading my blog while I'm away. I'll try not to entertain you while on my honeymoon although I hear one of the nightly performance offerings is a Michael Jackson impersonator. It will be difficult not to fill you in on what I am sure will be countless tales of run-ins with lizards, insects, rude European tourists and sequined gloves (caught by me). How about this? I will take a picture of everything that conforms to the list of predictions below and post them subsequently. Let's see how well I do:
1. A picture of me with paper umbrellas up my nose
2. A scorpion insolently burrowing a hole within six feet of me.
3. A misspelled sign that becomes a running gag
4. A bald little person dating a model
5. A celebrity sighting (level of Extra anchor or below)
6. A monkey in a bellhop suit
In the mean time, thanks for the kind words you've left in my online wedding guest book and your patience as I restock Michelle Obama's wardrobe with spring colors.