Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leave Indy Alone!



How friggin' dare anyone out there make fun of Indy after all he has been through?

He wore a farmer's tan, he went without an earring for six weeks. He has two friggin' hang nails!!!

His girlfriend turned out to be a flop, a one-hit wonder, and now she's on an extended made-for-TV movie. All you people care about is... how they can possibly make love. Well it's NOT possible!

She hasn’t performed on stage in years. Her show is called “Brothers and Sis Turds” for a reason; because all you people want is MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. Turds.

HE’S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that Indy is making you all forget about your jobs at Contempo Casuals and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him. Wet Seal bought out Contempo Casuals in 2001, but you've been lying about going to work for the past seven years so how's that for a giant boulder in your face?!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky there was even reference to the Arc of the Convenant for you...PASTORS!

LEAVE INDY ALONE!...Please.

Perez Hilton talked about professionalism and said if Indy was a professional he would’ve pulled (his chest hair) off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to have a beige website with pink trim? Is every day Valentine's day? Have you even HEARD of Leopard print, Perez? GAW.

Leave Indy Alone Please!

Leave Dr. Jones alone! Right now! I mean it!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with Kate Capshaw, because she is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL....

Although I shouldn't be laughing. The post I did with the roundup of negative reviews (yours included) is getting me flamed on my own blog.

So thanks Abbi. Thanks for making my readers hate me.....more.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

Those comments are hilarious. I love how "Steve" is the new Carrot Top.

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's not even including the hate mail I've been getting. I had one enthusiastic gentleman email me about how he doesn't care what I say... and then writes another 3 paragraphs about how my opinion doesn't matter. LOL.

The other emails basically boil down to suggestions of where I can shove my head (hint, not in a fedora)

Carolyn said...

I just mentioned him in my HuffPo today. Ha! But, um, you know how I feel about B&S, so, this post sux!

Mo Diggs said...

Meh Indy's too boring for me to blog about. Thanks for mocking it for me!

I smell Air Force Two.