Monday, May 10, 2010

Things You Need


I notice all the As-Seen-on-TV infomercials are do-it-yourself crap these days. I spent 20 minutes watching people clumsily use their own silk screening kit, wondering if I should finally make that t-shirt collection I always wanted. You can also grow your own tomatoes, grow your own blueberries, and make your own smoothie. These are tools that are completely unnecessary marketed under the guise of "In these tough economic times, we're going back to basics! Like basic laser cutting of foam materials for that scrapbook you need in order to survive."

But if you do get that silk screening kit, make sure you wear your cool new t-shirt to Willifest Kick-off tomorrow!

Tues May 11th at Brooklyn Bowl, 7:30PM

I'm hosting with spitfire Jenna Brister. She drives a scooter. It's gonna be rad.

2 comments:

soce said...

Have a fun time, y'all!! I'll be sitting around at cellar 58, thinking of you with curlers in my hair. If you'd like to perform a set via speaker phone held up to the mic, please let me know.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

LOL. Or you could put on an afro wig and do your best impression of me. The possibilities are endless. Or they are two-fold.