Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Wish List

So far this is shaping up to be a nice age.

I've got a great husband and a favorite pizzeria...



a fun coffee shop comedy show and a fun wine bar comedy show...

a four-legged charity case...



and an awesome family.




Who could ask for anything more? ME. I'm saving up for a couple of presents:




If the financial advice I'm getting from my prison penpal B. Madoff pans out, I should be able to score a scooter and a flat screen television this year. Or at least pictures of them to add to my vision board.

Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes I've received on facebook and twitter! It more than makes up for the fact that I don't get to see who shows up to my funeral. I'm lactose intolerant, so treat yourself to an icecream for me.

No comments: