Thursday, February 8, 2007

Good Humor



I'm in the (cyber) papers again! Thanks to the talented writer/editor/literary series curator Cheryl Burke, the show I co-produce is now publicized on the World Wide Web! Read her article about The Living Room on Until Monday: BKLN. In addition to writing for Until Monday: BKLYN, Cheryl produces a unique variety show called Poetry vs. Comedy on which both Luke and I (and many other past Living Room stars) have performed. Who can forget my lovely parting gift?

See what the buzz is about tomorrow, February 9th for the Spread The Love at the Living Room special!

I knew today was going to be a good day when one of our maintenance workers found me at a copy machine and said, "Do you want some ice cream??" really enthusiastically. Ever the improv pro, I chose to match his energy. "Okay!!" He reached into his bathroom cart, in between two rolls of toilet paper, and gave me a Klondike bar on a stick. Where did he get it from? Why doesn't he want it? These are things you don't ask when it comes to ice cream. You just take it. So, in the middle of winter, inside a sparsely decorated cubicle, I ate ice cream at 10:30 in the morning. Because that's what being an adult is all about.

No comments: