Friday, January 9, 2009

Casting Brains and Beauty...and Bull's Eye

In responding to the Craigslist ad, "CASTING BRAINS AND BEAUTY FOR NEW TELEVISION SHOW", I figured they needed a new host.

They got back to me and clarified:

"Thanks for your submission to our project. This is a dating advice show where our host helps singles fix their
dating faux pas. We are seeking WOMEN TO ACT AS TARGETS for our singles to talk to..."

I stopped reading. They want to pay extras $50 to dupe other aspiring extras into thinking they like them. I politely declined, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to put it on my resume. "I was in the hit reality guerilla dating show. I played BAIT."

5 comments:

Mo Diggs said...

Resume:

Pickled endive (2009)

Abbi Crutchfield said...

It seemed like a fine show, but it's never good to take a gig simply because you want to eat that week. That's what extortion is for.

Anonymous said...

lol

soce said...

Aww the joys of casting bait and switch..

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you'd prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a shocking secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...