Monday, September 28, 2009

Skinny White Comics at Legion Bar



Hosted a new show called Skinny White Comics at Legion Bar in Williamsburg last night. David Lee Nelson and Nick Cobb produced and performed along with Sam Grittner and Reese Waters. It was a fun night, with everyone doing extended sets. It made the place feel like Rififi used to. I was hot and sweaty, and I kept taking my jacket off when I left the stage. I kept putting it back on to introduce the next performer because

a) it was fly
b) I didn't want people to realize they too were hot and sweaty

I highly recommend it! David and Nick are so talented, and the extra folks they invite are just icing on the cake. Sundays at 8:00PM. I don't know how regularly the show will be occurring. On Tues Sept 29 I am going to try to catch Matt Ruby and Colin Quinn at the same place on a show called The MacGeyver Show.

2 comments:

soce said...

Legion Bar seems to be turning into the new Rififi. I've seen some incredible shows there recently, including SpotFest with Jason Saenz and also Ground Williams with Matt Little and Nate Kushner. I look forward to the growth and development of all comedy there!

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I love Matt Little. You should host a Yo! MTV Raps re-make there.